L'Oreal USA, Hudson Yards NYC
We are growing our programmatic, in house team and we are currently building out a pipeline for future open roles. We will be conducting exploratory interviews for relevant candidates.
Precision Advertising Hybrid
The Precision Advertising Hybrid role will need to deliver dynamic, best-in-class proven talent that drives results. In this role, you will lead the campaign management process and collaborate with the larger internal teams, agency, and DSP partners to deliver successful audience-based programmatic media programs across the L’Oreal portfolio of brands. As both the planner and trader for campaigns, you will see a campaign through its lifecycle from briefing, applying insights, and developing a tactical strategy to building the framework, launching, optimizing and reporting within the DSP.
- Responsible for the overall success of programmatic client campaigns
- Serve as the main point of contact for brand team for strategy, planning and activation specific to each programmatic campaign
- Lead all executional aspects of the campaign management processes – campaign strategy; tagging recommendations; console setup; delivery management (pacing, budget, spend); analysis and reporting
- Work closely with core trafficker on ops and campaign implementation (ex. ad-serving, trafficking, billing) across all aspects of programmatic media
- Lead implementation of creative and tags in any/all DSP partners (Adobe/DV360)
- Own trading in multiple programmatic consoles with an understanding of campaign management and optimization strategy (bid management, tactic, audience analysis, etc.)
- Liaise between key internal groups (CMI, IT, Omni, research/analytics & operations)
- Help in designing and delivering performance updates, optimizations, business reviews, new audience-based programmatic solutions and growth opportunity presentations
- Responsible for ensuring campaigns launch on time across all tactics and partners
- Takes ownership of deliverables, manages campaigns independently, and effectively prioritizes to deliver strong results
- Regularly assesses current processes and provides solutions to improve efficiency through process optimization
- Ensure proper pacing of impression/click delivery of campaigns, prompt delivery of reports to brand teams and accurate/useful performance reports
- Demonstrates problem solving ability.
- Escalates and provides solutions for client difficulties appropriately
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years of experience digital media experience across display, video, social and mobile; a minimum of 2+ years in-console audience-based RTB media
- 1-2+ in-console trading experience (DV360 and/or Adobe preferred but not necessary)
- Knowledge of digital media systems and tools (i.e., ad servers, attribution, tagging, ad verification)
- Knowledge of ad targeting methodologies
- Knowledge of media optimization methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Can multi-task, prioritize, and balance time across clients, multiple partner relationships and internal initiatives on a daily basis while maintaining a profound attention to detail
- Understanding of ad networks, exchanges and/or auction marketplaces, with the ability to manage bid pricing and optimization levers to meet client goals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; deep experience with data analysis in Excel, including pivot tables and advanced functions
- Data analysis experience
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Outstanding relationship and business builder
- Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital marketing landscape
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.