Job Title: Assistant Manager, eRetail
Location: New York
Division: Active Cosmetics Division
The Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to join the eBusiness team arm responsible for Amazon and other key accounts in the U.S.
The role works with Amazon and liaises with L’Oreal internal teams. This involves leading and creating the business systems needed to fuel strong analytical support and proactive generation of insights for not only Amazon, but all key stakeholders in the eBusiness unit of the Active Cosmetic Division.
Candidate must be outgoing, have strong analytical, writing and research skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life.
Account Management support for La Roche-Posay, Dermablend & Vichy:
- Aggregate data across brands & multiple different reporting systems
- Craft insights from reporting systems; turn data into a story to provide scheduled updates to respective brand teams & key stakeholders on the status of the business
- Assist with purchase orders processing and management, including stock availability, order cuts and order analysis
- Support Account Manager to drive business analysis, improve forecasting, retailer sell-in, sell-through, inventory management, new product set up, and various relevant key performance metrics
- Support Search Manager as needed to execute analysis on Amazon Search tracking and reporting for total Amazon Business
- Develop and update in regular cadence with brands / accounts managers a promotional planning calendar to capture all business drivers / promotional activity and identify issues before they arise
- Catalog management for the 3 brands of internal and external tools (Clavis, OneClick Retail, and other systems as needed) and ensure and advise on catalog integrity for all Active Cosmetic Division brands
- Competitive analysis
- 2+ years in a strategy or analytics-focused role, working on projects that have enabled them to build strong quantitative skills and business judgment (e.g., management consulting)
- Ecommerce experience (experience working with Amazon and SAP are preferred, but not required)
- Advanced in Excel, data analysis and visual modeling
- Prior experience with Amazon Premium Analytics a plus
- Strong understanding of the Digital Media and Beauty Industry
- Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint programs. Ability to create high impact presentations
- Detail oriented
- Communicates clearly and succinctly in both oral and written forms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.