Fonction professionnelle: Digital
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: New York, NY
Pays: United States
ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT, AMAZON MEDIA
Hudson Yards, NYC
The Amazon Search / Media Assistant Vice President (AVP) will be responsible for developing and driving Amazon marketing performance for L'Oréal across divisions. They will lead the Amazon media strategy across channels, including effectiveness, measurement, and optimization.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Manage the Amazon Advertising joint business partnerships (JBP) and negotiations on behalf of L'Oreal USA (LUSA), including managing 1st to market opportunities from co-creation to deployment.(i.e. Amazon Marketing Cloud)
- Optimize the performance of the agencies and internal media teams, including goal-setting, development and best practice sharing.
- Partner with LUSA Amazon teams to understand business goals and develop media strategy, implement process and governance around planning and execution for AMS/AMG.
- Up skill the organization on Amazon media best practices and innovations.
- Develop, manage, and iterate on the customer acquisition strategy
- Provide measurement framework and learning agenda around media, managing marketing campaign performance and continuously analyze data to improve outcomes. Partner with Advanced Analytics team to develop ROI, MMX, & other sales attribution metrics.
- Direct strategies to optimize digital advertising programs across media, and on social platforms such as on Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. that are directed to Amazon.
- Create strategy for SEO and SEM programs: keywords, link building, and paid search campaign optimization.
- Regularly propose, test, and analyze experiments to increase conversions.
Qualifications and skills:
- 7+ years of media planning / buying experience at preferably an advertising agency with working knowledge of traditional and new media platforms
- Amazon media experience required
- eCommerce / direct-to-consumer experience, including a digital business knowledge and understanding of KPIs / quantitative metrics preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, comfortable with pivot tables, formulas, quick manipulation of large data sets
- A quick learner who is passionately analytical and highly detail oriented
- Multitasking by nature who can manage the complexity of multiple processes and stakeholders with a high level of quality and consistency
- Comfort working with programmatic tools, paid social tools, and search tools.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres