L'Oreal USA, Hudson Yards NYC
Assistant Vice President, Data CRM & Loyalty – Division Lead
The position is responsible for supporting the long-term vision of developing data-driven consumer marketing across brands for 2 divisions, CPD (consumer) and ACD (active cosmetics), in order to build profitable, long-term customer relationships. This individual will continue to evolve the divisions’ approach to loyalty and database driven marketing strategies. He/she will provide consumer insights support as well as audience development support for digital media campaigns.
The Division Lead role collaborates with multiple stakeholders including, but not limited to executive management, ICC and Digital teams, and marketing teams, to drive “direct-to-consumer” programs. Work across all CPD and ACD brands to support strategic brand objectives; responsible for increasing acquisition, % actives, repeat/retention rates, data enrichment, and iSales (where applicable). The Division Lead will drive the brands teams to segment & target customers more precisely, improving the number of active and loyal customers, and influence the teams to drive tech adoption of the data driven marketing DDM Ecosystem.
Maximize all opportunities to cross-reference and merge learning from multiple data sources, (i.e., CRM database, site data, vendor level data, retailer databases, etc.) to create multi-channel strategies.
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables:
- Oversee life cycle marketing strategies which identify valuable consumers and opportunities that drive increased engagement and revenue
- Blend brand marketing with direct marketing principles to deliver enhanced solutions and/or new recommendations to build the customer experience with line-of-site toward quantifying and improving ROI.
- Create and continually refine and help optimize direct-to-consumer communications (including email, SMS and direct mail) with new martech and models
- Manage external agency and multiple vendor relationships as related to CRM, loyalty, consumer marketing and database management
- Liaise with DDM tech Product Owner and Digital IT to collaborate on product releases, timeline, priority consolidation for each division, and QA as needed
- Serve as a CRM business intelligence leader, utilizing analytics to drive customer-centric action plans
- Create and lead the development of division level analytics, segmentation analysis, and other analytical techniques to improve consumer insight, retention and loyalty.
- Manage the distribution and presentation of CRM reporting and status to executive stakeholders
- Mentor junior and new to brand CRM team members
- Ensure compliance with Global Data Model standards, as well as criteria and approval governance for adjustments to or deviations from the standards.
- Partner with Legal and the Data Governance Council to seek approval for use cases, and ensure proper controls are in place where use cases are approved as needed
- Be the expert across the divisions for all data-related questions and stay up-to-date on US policies, regulations and innovations in the industry that effect our business
- Partner with media and platform/site teams to drive development omni-channel programs and campaigns
- 8+ years of experience in CRM, data strategy, digital marketing, SaaS, project management or implementation consulting.
- Experience liaising between business and technology stakeholders required.
- Mass CPG experience, a plus
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and eCommerce ecosystems and processes that include end-to-end data flows.
- In-depth knowledge of various client side and server side technologies.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and focused on projects from developing the vision and strategy to executing and evaluating the results.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to a high degree of quality.
- Ability to interact and present to all levels of the organization, including top management.
- Ability to think strategically and create a bigger picture vision for ethical and standardized data collection, while evangelizing that vision across the portfolio of brands.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment with a positive and team-oriented, collaborative approach.
Technical Experience Desired:
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms
- Knowledge of Sales Force Marketing Cloud
- Understanding of Google Analytics, SEO and Tagging
- Microsoft Office applications -- Office Suite (Project, PowerPoint , Excel, Word), Visio and Project
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.