JOB TITLE: Assistant Manager - Shows & Events
REPORTS TO: Director - Shows & Events
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, Florida (SalonCentric National Operations Center)
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
The Show & Event Assistant Manager is responsible for all administrative functions within the show planning timeline as well as on-site support for specific shows & events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage administrative logistics for all events.
- Creating and reconciling all show Purchase Orders.
- Working with team to create and update all show hotel rooming lists.
- Create and order all catering for events.
- Communicate all staff/brand letters pre-show.
- Reporting (weekly ticket reports/OneSource updates/post show analytics etc.)
- Proofing all print marketing materials. (Director to approve final proof)
- Managing ticket questions & issues outside of any normal customer care issues.
- Handling all show related Sales Force cases.
- On-site support for specific show & events.
- POC for show related items at the National Operating Center.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience; beauty industry experience preferred but not required
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel/Word/Outlook (required) and SalesForce.com (preferred)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time-management skills and ability to multitask
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, High school education or GED required
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.