Assistant Manager, Amazon Advertising
L’OREAL USA Active Cosmetics Division
The Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to join the eBusiness team arm responsible for Amazon and other key accounts in the U.S.
The role works within the Insights Driven Marketing & Search Optimization team to support Amazon Advertising for ACD. This involves running media campaigns, related management and analytics in order to fuel the sales planned for the Amazon channel.
Candidate must be outgoing, have strong analytical, writing and research skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and manage internal and external resources to bring projects to life. Strong emphasis is on attention to detail, curiosity and interest to discover valuable insights, and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, for accuracy and efficiency.
Amazon Advertising support for Cerave, La Roche-Posay, Dermablend, Vichy & AcneFree:
- Develops and executes on campaign components including ad groups, keywords, landing page selection, etc. with Senior Manager oversight
- Monitors day-to-day trafficking, test execution, optimization and troubleshooting
- Performs analysis of all advertising such as campaign performance, KPIs, contribution to total sell out, organic impact and more
- Proactively proposes solutions to correct run rates and improve ad performance
- Identifies areas of risk and opportunity through on-going analysis on large data sets, aggregating data across brands & compiling from multiple sources
- Updates weekly/monthly dashboard with brands / accounts managers to capture new brand insights to driven the business and identify issues before they arise
- Completes market/competitive research, track organic growth, manage all internal team files such as ad Catalog’s, and other ad-hoc tasks
- Helps manage investment strategy and budget pacing, and communicates on phasing/payments with relevant teams
- Supports Manager as day-to-day executional point person in all aspects of Media and ad-hoc analyses
- Maintains a steady learning curve toward Manager’s knowledge and skill set
- 1+ year in Digital, SEM/PPC, Ecommerce, Sales Planning, Finance, Analytics or similar function
- Prior experience with Amazon Premium Analytics a plus
- Proficient in Excel and data analysis i.e. vlookups, pivot tables, and visual modeling a plus
- Proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint programs and high impact presentation creation
- Experience analyzing performance data and summarizing / communicating findings via reports and presentations
- Communicates clearly and succinctly in both oral and written forms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.