Fonction professionnelle: Retail Field
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Part - Time
Site: London (England)
Pays: United Kingdom
At a Glance
Established in 2009, Atelier Cologne is the first Maison de Parfum creating Pure Perfumes inspired by the legendary Eau de Cologne. The founders, Sylvie Ganter and Christophe Cervasel, gave birth to a new olfactive family, “Cologne Absolue”. For the first time, citruses are blended with the most precious natural raw materials for perfectly balanced creations and outstanding lasting power. Each Cologne Absolue tells the story of treasured emotions and powerful memories.
As a stock keeper it is your responsibility to look after and manage the product flow; to check with the counter in the morning, mid-afternoon and at the end of the day to ensure stock of any products that may be required. You will work closely with the managers and teams to ensure that the counter is fully stocked. You will report any discrepancies to the Business Manager so they can liaise with Head Office. You will be required to participate in stock takes in store.
· To maintain and control stock levels according to Retailer guidelines.
· To ensure stock room is organised and kept in a clean and tidy condition
· To manage stock take and ensure all results are documented and reported to management
· To ensure stock room is a safe environment and Health & Safety guidelines are adhered to at all times
· To liaise with the Business/Deputy Manager on product returns in line with brand specifications
· To ensure stock is kept away from non-saleable products
· To be aware of on-counter/brand and store requirements; promotions, GWP and key trading times.
· To have an understanding of all products in the range and ensure this knowledge is updated as necessary with new launches.
· To ensure the stock book is kept up to date at all times
· To complete stock reports on a regular basis
· To undertake any other duties as and when directed by Atelier Management.
· To be aware of competitors products and activity and have the knowledge of departments performance in relation to own account.
· To ensure stock flow is managed throughout the day during breaks and any promotional events
· Brand / Product Awareness
· Have a full understanding of all products and update product knowledge where necessary.
· Interacting Effectively
· Maintain good relations’ with Hammersmith/Nottingham and Regional Management.
· Develop strong relationships with store management to gain support for the brand.
· Network with local contacts to optimise business opportunities for the account.
· The team
· Retail Business Managers / Sales Managers/ Store Managers / Training Manager
· Head Office / Personnel / Marketing