Fonction professionnelle: Research & Innovation
Type de poste: Fix Term
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: San Francisco, CA
Pays: United States
Co-op job description
- Conduct testing and debugging of the My Skin Track app algorithm.
- Write a script to automate data UV data analysis for My Skin Track.
- Assist with UV clinical studies (2 clinical studies in the next 6 months)
- Analyze UV data from the clinical studies.
- Write a script to automate data analysis of skin pH sensor.
- Analyze skin pH data from the clinical study.
- Help with developing the algorithm for My Skin Track generation 2 (UV + blue light)
- Conduct testing and debugging of the My Skin Track app algorithm generation 2.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres