Domaine: Marketing Opérationnel
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
L’Oreal Paris is part of the L’Oréal Australia Group – the world’s largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 27 brands.
L’Oréal was founded by a scientist and we have always focused on cutting-edge research and innovation. Our innovation now also centres around the opportunity that the worldwide digital transformation provides and we are leaders in connecting beauty and technology.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for excellence and Responsibility.
The mission of our Consumer Products Division is to provide the best innovation in beauty to consumers wherever and whenever they desire it. Through its brands L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX and essie, the division is focused on meeting the infinite beauty needs of all Australians. CPD team members are empowered and have shared ownership of business activities. The division also has a structure which encourages collaboration and cooperation between its different functions.
With innovation in our DNA, we have big ambitions in Brand Marketing which is at the core of our strategy for growth.
· As brand manager you will be responsible for building and managing your portfolio including, but not limited to:
o Developing, leading and implementing the strategic vision for your portfolio to deliver market share growth
o Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
o Drive consumer research to assist in strategic decision-making
o Work closely with Media Buying & Creative agencies to develop communication plan and implement impactful, locally-adapted marketing campaigns
o Collaborate cross-functionally with sales team to develop and execute in-store activations aligned with ATL media activity
· In depth analysis of market and consumer data in order to build portfolio strategy and recommend action plan
· Complete knowledge of competitors and products in the markets
· Collaborate across departments and with key external stakeholders to achieve results & meet deadlines
· Manage your own advertising & promotions budget to deliver key projects within budget, maximising ROI
· Clearly communicate portfolio strategy and brand vision to key internal & external stakeholders to ensure alignment across all stakeholders
· In partnership with your Senior Brand Manager, assist in managing the team’s management trainee to lead and develop their integration & progression within the business
Key qualities required:
You will be an experienced, hands-on Brand Manager, who thrives in a fast-paced and creative culture. A strong networker who demonstrates entrepreneurship, you will be able to establish credibility and buy in from stakeholders at all levels of our business. Previous experience working within FMCG / Consumer Goods / Beauty sectors will be highly sought along with a commercially minded and flexible approach. In addition, you will also be innovative and able to manage complexity with a high level of attention to detail and remaining highly results driven