Fonction professionnelle: Sales & Business Development
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Pays: Ivory Coast
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Management of the Net Sales / Profit
· Apply and lead the commercial business strategy at the regional level to achieve sell-in and sell-out sales targets. Act as Ambassador to guarantee the image and policy of the brands in the region.
· Develop trusting relationships and management of distributors in the region (alignment on the strategy, negotiation of conditions, stock days,…). Perform monthly monitoring of the sales in/out for the major regional accounts.
· Support and challenge the distributor team. Motivate distributors sales teams in the region: recruit, develop, co-manage partners’ teams, ensure the development of their expertise and know-how in sales and education.
· In charge of the A&P Budget. Drive the performance of trade activities, merchandising and sales training in the region. Be responsible for the successful delivery of services and the monitoring of their regional performance through the provider's management.
· In charge of the business build up (sales forecasts, alignment with Zone Marketing on action plan). Manage and arbitrate regional budgets, as well as motivational resources and return on investment.
· Inform management about significant initiatives in the field.
· Contribute to and coordinate the winning of new key customers.
· Support the modernization of points of sale through the deployment of services (business and retail training programs).
· Coordination of local digital (Facebook Ivory Coast; Instagram posts with stylists) activities
· Management of the Ivory Coast distributor
· Major qualities requested: strong analytical skills, entrepreneurship, sales operational excellence, pronounced sense of responsibility and autonomy, consistence and business reliability, leadership potential, strong negotiation skills, high self-awareness.
· 5-7 years validated sales/ Business development experience in both structured and entrepreneurial environments.