L’Oréal Canada is in search of an ambitious Vichy account executive based in Vancouver. L’Oréal Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of the L’Oréal Group, the largest cosmetics company in the world.
With 80 years of expertise and innovation, Vichy combines cutting-edge research and dermatological ingredients to give you visibly beautiful, sustainably youthful-looking skin.
The most popular Vichy brands are: Liftactiv, the global anti-aging franchise with its hero product - Serum 10 -that gives younger looking, firmer, tighter skin from the first drop. Neovadiol, Vichy’s most advanced anti-aging care for the signs of hormonal aging that visibly resculpts and rehydrates skin. ProEven, that addresses dark spots and uneven skin tone. Aqualia Thermal, that hydrates skin with all the benefits of Vichy thermal spa water to moisturize and soothe sensitive skin.
Vichy is a world leader in cosmetic skincare available in more than 60 countries. Vichy products are sold in select drug stores and on vichy.ca.
- Representing Vichy in the Active Cosmetics division of L’Oréal, your mission will be to ensure quality service with existing clients, formulating strong action plans together to achieve sales objectives. You will negotiate support of the brand in each account to maximize brand potential, visibility and market share.
- In keeping with our brand strategies, you will be responsible for the launch of innovations, promotional offers and event activities through retail execution in the field.
- Your role supports the complete integration, implementation and execution of brand strategies and priorities in line with the brand image, concept and philosophy within the prescribed territory.
- As an ideal candidate, you have a Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Relevant experience in sales/representation/merchandising in the retail/commercial industry.
- An interested in and understanding of skin physiology and active ingredients is preferred as brand products actively promote quality of life.
- In addition, you possess a keen business sense with a flare for numbers and analysis, along with excellent communication, negotiation and organizational skills.
- You are ambitious, show leadership, have an entrepreneurial spirit and are client focused in your sales approach. You excel at sharing your product knowledge one on one and in small groups.
- You work well in a team as well as independently.
- You master Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You have a valid driver’s licence.
- More than skills, L’Oréal is looking for people with personality and ideas.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.