Location: L’Oréal Switzerland – Geneva
The main function of the Category Management Team from the Consumer Product Division is to grow the Beauty market and over-proportionally the Division, thanks to a strategic alignment with retailers and a superior understanding of shopper needs and behaviors.
Their mission is to develop a triple win strategy (L’Oréal, Retailer and shopper), adequate mix activation plan and P&L of the category, by building a trustful relation with counterparts at retailer’s, gaining category captaincies and monitoring category projects rollout.
In this team your mission will be focused on the Skincare category, from analyzing market data (selection, simplification, structuring) to conducting consumers/shoppers studies in order to lead "POS excellence" projects from the revision of planograms to complete point of sale review projects.
Your role is also to support the commercial team in their business plan alignment with retailers, with the right shopper and category insights, market and category reviews, and during retailer presentation.
Finally, your category expertise will help in internal arbitration between brands when needed, thanks to fact-based recommendation.
- You have a minimum of a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field
- You have relevant experience in Category Management, ideally in FMCG and/or the Beauty sector
- You have strong analytical skills and you’re sensitive to numbers
- You are an accurate, disciplined and organized person
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, equally motivated by working independently as well as collaborating in a team
- You speak fluently German and French with a good level in English.
L’Oréal has devoted itself to beauty for over 100 years. With its unique international portfolio of 36 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 and employs 86 000 people worldwide. As the world’s leading Beauty Company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies, hair salons, travel retail, branded retail and e-commerce. Research and innovation are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
In Switzerland, we employ approximately 400 people at our head office in Geneva and in the field. Collaboration, transparency, agility and lab spirit characterize our local working environment. As a team of talented experts, our mission is to energize the Swiss cosmetics market by creating an innovative experience for our consumers, thus becoming a reference in Europe.
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU
- A unique experience with real responsibilities in innovative projects
- A friendly, dynamic & diverse environment
- Very competitive salaries
- Financial contribution for public transport (TPG / SBB)
- And much more…
Are you ready? Apply now at careers.loreal