Do you like diving into top challenges in evaluating cosmetic product performance associated with consumer experience ? Then L'Oréal Research & Innovation might be exactly the place you have always been looking for !
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
At L'Oréal Research & Innovation, you are part of the Product Performance Evaluation Division (PPE), who evaluates relevance, performance and coherence of all beauty innovations developed by our laboratories.
You develop our cognitive and behavioral scientific expertise and are firmly committed to impact our organization and scientific field.
What your role will be?
Your mission is built around 3 pillars:
1. Build capabilities on observation to decode user behavior & on intuitive product usage to facilitate behavioral change:
- Track & synthetize research studies and emerging methods
- Design and run research experiments with our partners
- Systematize data collection in collaboration with our Computational Science team
- Develop innovative methods suitable for our innovation ecosystem
2. Develop and implement disruptive beauty innovations tests:
- Be a key advisor for worldwide disruptive innovation projects regarding user behavior questions
- Design and implement user tests to evaluate innovation prototypes/products.
3. Engage internal R&I teams in our topics, communicate externally to valorize our expertise
- Develop and run communications to spread behavioral science expertise and impact our business through presentations, videos, gaming, webinar…
Your key success factors
- Master/PhD degree in cognitive science, behavioral science, ethology, psychology
- 5-to-10yr of experience in behavioral science in industry and/or in academia
- Passionate about human being understanding and disruptive sustainable innovation
- Strong appetite and expertise for research and method development, strong scientific track record
- French & English: read, written, spoken
- Curiosity & open-mindedness / Team Player / Pro-active / Ability to challenge practices
- Strong communication skills
Location: Campus Charles Zviak -15 rue Pierre Dreyfus, 92110 Clichy (PARIS)