Fonction professionnelle: Digital
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
We are driven by a passion for beauty that moves the world.
We are the market leader in Beauty and a pioneer in Beauty Tech. As a result of the constantly changing world, cosmetics and technology are inseparably linked for us. Together with our consumers and partners, we anticipate trends and shape the beauty of tomorrow.
We live sustainability and environmental protection. By 2030, our Commitments mark the beginning of a more radical transformation and embody our view of how a company's vision, purpose and responsibility should look to meet the world's challenges. Our 88,000 employees in 150 countries are transforming our business to ensure that our activities respect the boundaries of our planet.
We are looking for people who will join us in making a difference.
· Central contact point for CH agency and CRM people in divisions to drive cohesive strategy, ensure synergies and share learnings in all directions
· Support with data acquisition, data analysis and recommendations for activation
· Support CRM community with CH specific insights and learnings
· Support to tailor the Global Digital and CRM (incl.1st party data) strategies to the local characteristics that delivers on business impact and make it a shared ambition with relevant brand teams
· Contribute the positioning of People Marketing [CRM & 1st party data/ direct consumer access] within the group’s wider strategic digital direction and priorities.
· Manage external agencies and technical partners [e.g. CRM & Data Lead Agency]
· Support the development of brand CRM & Data strategy: in order to contribute to brand profitable growth through the brand specific strategy and measures
· Leverage trigger Factory to accelerate trigger deployment for CH brands
· Development, implementation and monitoring of brand specific data acquisition strategies, including but not limited to Data collection objectives for all advertising campaigns.
· Definition of guidelines and benchmarks on CRM & 1st party data acquisition, enrichment, leveraging
· Development of legal and IT compliant processes
· Leverage consumer insights from data knowledge to max. consumer value and ROI by driving brand preference and loyalty
· Lead multi-brand acquisition campaigns to reach database volume objectives
· Contribute to define right agency setup between DE and CH
· Team player, driver for transformation, with proven track of managing complex structures
· Business minded, analytical, strategic thinking
· Extended knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce / Adobe experience a strong plus)
· Strong CRM expertise and proven track of managing efficiently complex CRM programs
· Project management skills
· Programming capabilities (SQL)
· 5 years + experience, incl. ideally experience in CRM and experience
· Fluent in English, German a Plus
Diversity & Inclusion
L'Oréal is committed to providing equal opportunities to its applicants.
We value diversity, inclusion and individual self-expression in the workplace as diversity strengthens our teams and we want to reflect the image of society and therefore our consumers in our company. Any form of discrimination is therefore not tolerated.