Category Leadership Omni Channel Director
Consumer Product Division (CPD)
New York, NY
Mission and defining characteristics:
- Drive and present long term cross category omni strategy and vision (3-5 yr outlook) leveraging trend, market, and shopper insights to management committee in order to reach consensus and commitment on appropriate opportunities for Consumer Product Division (CPD) brands should pursue with a focus on Amazon and key dot.com: Walmart, Ulta, Target
- Explore, develop and leverage deep shopper, social, market insights to drive short term national category story for field teams to execute opportunities for retailer and CPD brands
- Serve as omni shopper experts for Marketing, Shopper Marketing and Brand Business Develop teams
Develop, own and drive category shopper expertise to drive $ share
- Identify, share, and align on omni shopper specific category opportunities. Deliver action steps to Account Category Managers for retail specific implementation that will drive dollar share growth, incremental space and better Brand placement. (Focus on Amazon)
- Develop and drive the blueprint for assortment, promotion, space across Pure Players (ie: Amazon)
- Identify and drive recommendation for category-level (i.e. hair care, skincare, cosmetics, etc) site experience and navigation
- Uncover emerging omni shopper trends, where we partner with Consumer Market Insights (CMI) to create a Shopper/Consumer-centric story that provides Marketing with insight, validation, and recommendations
- Create Omni Category Vision and its story by partnering with Category Managers and Marketing teams.
Drive consistent Division-wide category guidelines within all key shopper-driven recommendations
- Align Brand teams to ensure least possible overlap of shopper strategies to maximize market share and innovation success for CPD overall to win.
- Support Amazon team by providing shopper insights and distribution opportunities based on CPD brand and shopper alignment.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in Ecommerce sales, Ecommerce analytics (search, content, navigation), Omni channel category management
- Ideally, experience with tools such as Rakuten (Slice), Clavis, Oneclick, Markettrack, Nielsen, L2, Kantar, Euromonitor
- Proven experience of landing retailer strategies and projects
- Proven ability in managing complexity while driving strategies across multiple categories
- Multi category experience
- Shopper insights knowledge
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.