Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Guatemala City
Do you like diving into category analysis and translating your strategy into real business impact?
Then joining L'Oreal Consumer Product Division might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
At L'Oreal Consumer Products Division (CPD), we make the best of cosmetic innovation available to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are distributed in mass retailing channels – hypermarkets, supermarkets, drugstores and traditional stores. These brands offer a wide range of coloring products, hair care, makeup and skin care.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Collaborative Planning Forecasting and Replenishment with the ability to ensure sales forecasts accuracy and the building of turnover through the piloting of the sales forecast process across Central America.You will…
- Interact on daily basis with our customer’s sales, supply & field team and create a collaborative forecasting environment to develop business building accuracy.
- Analyze the total sales forecasts based on all available facts and figures (baseline, promotions and launches mainly) to identify potential gaps.
- Coordinate and consolidate our customer’s countries forecasts and integrate in L’Oreal hub forecast.
- Focus on replenishment, contact our customer’s replenishment team and make recommendations.
- Coordinate store checks on your visits to the countries, compare with standards and develop action plans.
- 3+ years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- Customer-oriented attitude.
- Ability to anticipate business activity and act proactively.
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres