Domaine: Fonctions administratives / assistanat
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
Pays: United Kingdom
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
The Consumer Products Division’s mission is universal: to offer the best in cosmetics innovation to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are available in all mass-market channels (hypermarkets, supermarkets, drugstores and traditional stores). The division is the spearhead of the group’s quest to win over a further billion consumers. The Consumer Products Division includes popular brand such as L’Oréal Paris, Garnier, and Maybelline & Essie. L'Oréal Paris, one of the world's top beauty care brands, offers men and women on every continent beauty and personal care products that incorporate the latest scientific advances & provides affordable luxury for people who demand excellence.
What are key highlights of this role?
To provide efficient and effective commercial administration and support to account specific sales teams across the L’Oreal Consumer Products Division.
· Produce account specific reports (pricing, etc.) and tasks (NLF) for account teams with accurate detail in a timely manner.
· Manage the competitor reports for the category and keep up to date with market trends.
· Produce the weekly EPOS reports for all brands providing in-depth analysis detail.
· Manage the E2E process of promotions including completion of nomination forms and load ups to ensuring the promotion lands accurately.
· Proactively co-ordinate stakeholders across the business to ensure we meet the retailer salesplan critical path.
· Working alongside other departments to ensure remerches land on time with the correct information.
· Manage the asset requests for all media channels and ensure we meet retailer deadlines.
· Analyse data integrity queries and provide solution in a timely manner.
· Proactively support and share responsibility of covering team activities while other team members are unavailable.
· Take the initiative to suggest process improvements to established ways of working in order to gain further efficiencies and share best practice.
· Liaising with merchandising and marketing times to approve graphics on promotions and advising on any legal restrictions.
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
Manages Complexity; Achieves results with integrity; Acts/Leads with human sensitivity; Interacts effectively; innovates; able to prioritise work and effectively manage their workload.
What could L’Oréal offer me?