Domaine: Commerce & Business Development
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
Pays/Région: United Kingdom
Location: London - Hammersmith
Duration: 18 months
Start date: Monday 7th January 2019
Annual Salary: £30,000 per annum
Application Close Date: Wednesday 21st November 2018
If you’re a results-driven worker with a strong eye for business, then there’s no better experience than the Commercial Management Trainee Scheme at L'Oréal. We give you the responsibility you need to thrive and make a real difference during your time here.
Each year we offer up to 28 graduates from all different degree disciplines, the opportunity to join our programme across 4 business areas. The scheme lasts for 18 months and is made up of three 6 month rotations across a variety of different roles. This early exposure will equip you with the breadth of knowledge to ensure you start off with a strong footing in your career with us.
Working in one of our National Accounts, Business Development, E-Comm or Field Sales Teams, you’ll be given the responsibility to liaise with major clients such as Boots or John Lewis and many more, and help strike successful business deals to provide mutually beneficial business solutions. You’ll be communicating with external companies and making smart business decisions, while using your analytical skills to make perceptive judgements.
As the face of L’Oréal to our retailers good communication is key! Each rotation involves working closely with numerous teams within your allocated brand, including Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance. You will also liaise closely with large clients such as Tesco, Superdrug or Selfridges.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES COULD INCLUDE
· Tracking and analysing sales figures, promotions and new product launches
· Supporting your team/account in tailoring new launches and maximising their success
· Identifying new business opportunities
· Accurately forecasting promotions and launch quantities
· Managing your own projects, long and short term with the potential to present your findings
· Regular in-store visits to track brands, competitor activity and launches across retailer
· Working with retailers on collaborative ideas to support growth
· Results driven with an ability to achieve set objectives
· Strong numerical and analytical skills
· A strong analytic background and the ability to study and interpret complex information to drive business decisions and highlight opportunities for growth
· Confident in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise effectively
· Interest in the beauty industry and upcoming trends
· Confident in presenting
· Actively seek innovative business solutions and suggest new ideas
· Proactive individual, able to self-manage projects, adjust priorities and work under pressure.
· Showcase a high level of autonomy to support your customers.
· Promote a customer-centric attitude and ensure that you can balance and compliment the needs of the business with that of your accounts.
1. Apply Online
2. 3 x Online Competency Based Questions
3. Assessment Centre (Friday 7th December 2018 – you must be available to attend this date)
4. Final Round Interview (w/c 10th December 2018)
Please be aware that stages 1 and 2 must be completed by midday on Friday 23rd November 2018. (We will confirm whether you have been invited to the Assessment Centre by COP Friday 23rd November 2018)