Fonction professionnelle: Administrative & Assistantship
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Do you want to challenge yourself in a dynamic professional environment where you can directly see your impact?
Then joining L'Oreal might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
In the Corporate Communication Division, you will take part in supporting the team who develops and protects L'Oreal internal & external reputation as well as supporting Sustainability projects
Now we are looking for a proactive and willing to go beyond Corporate Communication Assistant with ability to interact with different internal and external stakeholders to support the team in achieving their mission.You will…
- Organize & Optimize the activity of the manager and the team through taking care all administrative and technical assistance
- Plans the organization of departmental meetings and the coordination major communication events: press events, Communications conventions, etc., and welcomes journalists
- Handling all administrative activities including: draws PO, monitors budget and expenditure. Draws up and maintain presentation files with updated data
- Coordinates the arrival of new employees in the team (transfer files, FIT course planning, IT and telephone requests, etc.)
- Publishes and updates deliverables: press releases/press notes/brochures/press books.
- Communicates with external service providers.
- Distributes reviews/press information, and handles press subscriptions and mailings produced.
- min 5 years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- Proficient English communication skills especially in writing formal documents
- Good organizational skills to manage documentation
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Familiar with team& event management
- Familiar with finance & budgeting purpose
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to go beyond and change the world for better
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges with a big smile on your face
- Only human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our CEO, employee, or external stakeholders, you treat everyone the same
- One of the gang. Even if you're Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes.
- Responsible. You'll treat our internal & external stakeholders and our money as if they're your own. Beacause they are.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometime crazy) ideas
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres