Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Hong Kong - Travel Retail
Pays: Hong Kong
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Plan and develop an internal social APP to manage and engage beauty advisers community, strengthen our brands image and increase BA’s activities
- Partner with Marketing and Education teams to create, manage and execute monthly brands’ social and viral Editorial Agenda.
- Supervise all material development, create compelling and engaging brand digital content which will attract and engage users encouraging interactivity.
- Monitor social media, track trends and news within the beauty industry at large, to ensure the community is participating in relevant conversations.
- Interact with users using social media management related tools to generate activity and engagement, be the spokesperson of the company on the app: news, advice, etc…
- Produce social media listening and engagement reports for internal and external teams to fuel insight development.
- At least three years of experience in actively managing a brand or company's social media programs
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate performance and translate learning into strategic recommendations
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing
- Knowledge of top social media platforms and web analysis tools
- Creative, innovative thinker, ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced, growing organization with evolving priorities
◄ Retour aux offres