Domaine: Retail Terrain
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Job Title: Coordinator
Function: Customer Experience
Supervisor Title: VP, Customer Experience & Education
Section 2: Job Summary
Productive, self-motivated, team, detail-oriented and customer-focused are qualities necessary for success in this role. Provide assistance to the customer experience team with an emphasis on project trafficking and product maintenance, as well as handle own customer experience (sales training and product information) related projects.
Section 3: Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree within the past 6 months
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- High level of organization
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment and to multi-task
-Some retail store selling experience preferred
-Passion for customer service
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making
Close supervision required for judgment or decision making associated with this position.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements
Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
Section 6: Financial Scope
Responsible for administrative tracking of the budget.
Section 7: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Briefly describe 5-8 primary duties/responsibilities of the job. Please list these duties in order of importance and include the percentage of time spent or required for each activity.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
Administrative departmental duties including, but not limited to:
· Travel arrangements, phone coverage, route mail, expense reports
· Maintain calendars and arrange appointments
· Maintain files for expense reports, agency invoices, check requests, memo’s
· All invoice processing
· Track departmental budgets
· All other necessary administrative duties
· Coordinate and prepare materials for all presentations to senior management, retailers and sales meetings
2. Customer Experience Duties:
· Assist in the writing and development of product information and other training tools
· Assist the team in the development and execution of seasonal training seminars
· Ad-hoc customer experience projects
· Issue, track and follow up on all Creative Service Requests (CSR’s) for training tools
· Order, issue and track all samples, testers and gratis for training sessions
· Responsible for packing and shipping of training materials to the field
· Responsible for set-up of all in-house presentations
· Responsible for keeping training calendars up to date
· Assist in the review and interpretation of consumer research in terms of customer experience