Domaine: Marketing développement
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: California - El Segundo
The Creative Services Manager is responsible for the executing procedures & tasks within the Creative Department to help the team meet their goals and timelines.
- Identify areas of process improvement and propose new solutions designed to increase value and improve performance.
- Serve as key liaison to internal partners and the creative team
- Effectively complete tasks as assigned by Creative Director.
- Work with the online task management system uploading projects, tasks, subtasks, deadlines and assigning to US Graphic Designers.
- Create & oversee timetables for all projects and keep all parties informed of various milestones – keeping the project on time.
- Liase with Photographer and Retoucher to obtain the necessary image assets, needed for each project.
- Fulfill Sales Department requests to create product codes as needed.
- Fully vet and advise on the intake of information for each project, including planograms, briefs and assortments to ensure that the designer can work with the necessary information.
- Route initial mockups, proofs and final artwork through the necessary channels to complete each project.
- Liase with printing vendors to outline the specific needs and quantities for each project.
- Liase with any external production vendors to ensure that production files are delivered on time.
- Add vendors to the SRM Adobe Workflow, create purchase orders and upload invoices.
- Work within the Creative Department’s Best Practices to ensure effective communication within the team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external partners in an effort to facilitate effective communication.
- Proficiency at conveying information in a clear, focused and concise manner.
- Experience in planning, coordinating, and executing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Preferred experience in a high volume consumer goods position.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- This position requires a minimum of 1+ year experience in a corporate work environment.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Retour aux offres