Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
In the scope of intervention, participate in producing various documents and accounting reports:
• Enter and validate accounting operations (both general and analytical).
• Draft trial balance/general balance reconciliation statements and justifications of accounts within the required deadlines, ensuring that the cut-off dates of the accounting periods are respected.
• Check that the Group's accounting procedures and principles are properly applied in relation to orders, payment deadlines, accounting charges, etc.
• Draft the monthly Intercompany reconciliation as well as the justification of discrepancies.
• Provide information to general accounting for the drawing up of tax statements (VAT, fee statements, etc.).
• If applicable, take part in the implementation of projects
Accounting Education/Background/Experience –
A strong sense of mathematics and numbers is the basis of the account receivable job. Accounting related experience is preferred.
Communication Skills –
This professional must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to be able to properly work with customers. A high level of flexibility is also necessary when working with people, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
Computer Skills –
Experience in MS office/Excel skills, familiar with SAP system is a plus.
Organizational Skills –
The great organizational skills as well as the ability to multitask efficiently, superior attention to detail, problem-solving and analysis skills.