Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Pays: United States
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
POSITION: Customer Service Representative
REPORTS TO: Customer Service Director– Sub Distribution
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL
Provides comprehensive customer service directly to a diverse group of assigned Sub-Distributors (customers) utilizing the portfolio of L’Oreal Professional Product brands and partner brands represented by SalonCentric.
· Directly interacts with customer accounts and sales force to perform product inquiries, order entry processing and control.
· Researches issues and brings resolution to complex situations using sound judgment and excellent follow-through ability within established authority level and guidelines for customer service policy and procedure.
· Manages release of customer service blocks, truck grouping and promotional deployment.
· Communicates cross functionally to internal departments regarding risk and opportunity to service level.
· Performs backorder management/cancellation and creation
· Manages and researches all over/short claims and Return Authorization requests, and coordinates with the Distribution Centers and Credit Department.
· Tracks shipments from the Distribution Center to the Sub- Distributor.
· Uses strong customer service ability to provide value added services in a timely and accurate manner.
· Performs inside sales and telemarketing functions as needed to support key launches and promotions.
· Monitors inventory in multiple Distribution Centers and executes change of shipping assignment to complete orders as needed.
· At least 1-3 years of demonstrated excellence in a customer service role.
· Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office and performing data entry.
· Exemplary oral and written communication skills, including outstanding telephone manner.
· Sound judgment and ability to make independent decisions within department protocols and appropriate level of authority.
· Ability to handle a high volume of calls, inquiries and challenging issues with tact and professionalism.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time with a high attention to detail.
· Skilled at suggestive selling and providing alternative solutions to accounts.
· Ability to work overtime when required.
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.