Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Saint Petersburg, FL
Pays: United States
POSITION: Customer Service Representative - Service Excellence
DEPARTMENT: Customer Care
REPORTS TO: Customer Service Supervisor
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL (SalonCentric NOC)
The role of the Prestige Representative is to partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers, managing relationships with a designated portfolio ranging from one million to multi-million dollar revenue customers.
Provides comprehensive customer service directly to a diverse group of assigned salon and salon chain accounts utilizing the portfolio of L’Oreal Professional Product brands and partner brands represented by SalonCentric.
In this role, you will develop long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business partners and stakeholders. White Glove Representatives will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned customers and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Responsible for direct interaction with assigned customer accounts and sales force to perform product inquiries, order entry processing and control.
- Researches issues and brings resolution to complex situations using sound judgment and excellent follow-through ability within established authority level and guidelines for customer service policy and procedure.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present effectively at all levels of the organization, including sales leadership.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Skilled at suggestive selling and providing alternative solutions to accounts.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
- Outstanding telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills. Must possess good judgment and ability to make independent decisions within department protocols.
- Demonstrates an enthusiasm and interest for all assigned brands.
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office software
- Data Entry experience required.
- Able to handle deadlines daily, inquiries and difficult issues with tact and professionalism.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres