Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: California - Torrance
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to join our NYX Professional Makeup team in our Consumer Products Division at L'Oreal USA. This role is expected to provide information to our inside and outside customers, and to resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Process incoming orders, (received via email and SAP) accurately, in a timely and efficient manner according to the customer service processes
- Demonstrates problem-solving abilities to resolve in-house and client issues in a timely manner
- Provide customer service for both internal and external customers by giving status of order, tracking information, pricing, ect.
- Answer incoming calls received from receptionist and direct line
Desired skills and experience:
- Enjoys customer service
- Strong customer service and data entry experience
- Attention to detail
- Experience in order entry software, SAP, is desired
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage time effectively and function in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding organizational skills and excellent attention to detail as demonstrated in accurate order entry and ability to recall specific facts / processes quickly and efficiently
- Must be a true tam player, personable, professional and flexible
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Retour aux offres