Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Cranbury, NJ
Pays: United States
- Junior or senior year of Undergrad or Second Year Master’s Degree with a 3.25 GPA
- Majors: Mechanical, Chemical, Packaging or Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on an ongoing, permanent basis without sponsorship
- Ability to Analyze
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi-tasker in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to solve complex issues
- Decision making skills
- Out of the box thinking
- Effectively works with cross functional teams
- Takes initiative
- Rigor and relentlessness
- Ability to motivate and inspire
- Initiative/Pushes boundaries
ADDITIONAL INTERNSHIP COMPONENTS:
- Project Management & Presentation Skills training
- Service & Volunteer activities
- Technical tours – Learn about state of the art technology & automation through /Distribution Centers
- Exposure to Senior Management
- Networking and development activities
- Early consideration for a full-time position upon graduation
- Extract, analyze, and manage data from internal and customer systems to both effectively and efficiently support the work of Supply Chain and Sales; Use report data to provide insights and suggestions.
- Assist Account Supply Chain Mangers in the design and implementation of account specific reporting, identifying opportunities for increased sales by regularly monitoring key customer inventory levels, point of sale on promotional, launch, and basic product.
- Actively participate in and lead portions of weekly and/or monthly cross-functional meetings and meetings with Sales/Customer
- Conduct and analyze timely reporting associated with inventory and shipments including but not limited to OTIF, allocations, stop ships and launch orders.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres