Customer Supply Chain Manager Boots - Consumer Products Division
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
As part of the UK CPD Customer Supply Chain function and reporting into the Senior Customer Supply Chain Manager, this exciting role will take on joint responsibility for managing the supply chain relationship for Boots. There is a well-established relationship and great collaboration on the account. There are fantastic opportunities for improving processes, increasing OSA and working closely with your wider supply chain colleagues to improve inbound service level. The future of CPD growth is dependent on solid supply chain foundations that support the commercial ambition and maximizes our cost to serve initiative.
What are key highlights of this role?
Responsibilities within the role will include:
- Key KPI tracking. Main KPIs are; Inbound Service, On Time Fill Rate, Stock In Trade, On shelf availability and Cost to serve.
- Operational Excellence. Ensure we are utilising initiatives to increase OSA to maximise sales. Review the full E2E Supply chain to ensure we are delivering the right stock, at the right time and at the right costs
- Collaborative forecasting process. Ensure we have the right forum to capitalize on aligned forecast with a Segmented Customer and Catalogue approach.
- Deliver the joint supply chain plan. Build a plan for delivering the key focusses of both businesses.
- Deliver on CTS. Ensure the cost to deliver is optimal to achieve excellent KPI results.
- Relationship Management. Manage the relationship with the key customer stakeholders towards a true collaborative relationship.
Key skills that we will look for within this role:
- Relationship Management:
- Past record of matching the needs of L'Oreal and the customer in a positive way.
- Ability to engage and positively Influence external stakeholders.
- Supply Chain Knowledge/Experience:
- In depth understanding of physical distribution and supply chain networks.
- Strong understanding of key Supply Chain functions including; Demand Planning, Supply Planning and their interdependencies.
- Eagerness to understand the evolution and increased complexity of Supply Chain including Ecom
- Customer facing experience:
- Ability to engage and influence our customers towards execution of best practice.
- Knowledge of key customer supply chain processes and experience of positive change management.
- Problem Solving Skills:
- Able to solve problems effectively, looking for alternative solutions when challenged and able to communicate new methods to others.
- Excellent Communication skills:
- To be able to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels, communicating challenges and successes both internally and externally.
- Systems Knowledge:
- Working knowledge of internal systems eg: SAP, Excel and BI. RSi would be an advantage but not essential
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.