Do you wish to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Do you dream about an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Are you passionate about working yourself around traditional media? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our NYX Professional Makeup team as the PR & Event Manager for NYX PMU.
As the PR & Event Manager, your role is to make a difference by creating a compelling PR strategy while leveraging the NYX PMU brand heritage across the Nordic countries. You are expected to plan and organize brand events and represent the brand during key influencer events; project management is one of your strengths. You will be ensuring brand equity in all events across the region, and together with the team you will be responsible for product launches and its success in a very competitive Nordic makeup market. You will also ensure continuous follow-up and analysis of our online presence and performance in social media. You will be part of a small passionate team in Copenhagen collaborate closely with country marketing and ePR teams as well as external agencies and the NYX PMU teams in Paris and Los Angeles. The role reports to the Nordic Brand Director NYX Professional Makeup.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Plan, manage and execute three major Nordic events per year; the annual Nordic FACE Awards - the biggest event held at L’Oréal Nordics
- Support and collaborate with countries in the planning and execution of local events
- Follow-up and evaluate events and social media performance
- Collaborate closely with Social Media & Community Manager to build influencer strategy
- Evaluate and analyze events and social media performance
- Manage the strategic collaboration with makeup schools across the region
- Secure brand equity in all PR related activities
- Manage and negotiate major influencer contracts
- You have experience within the Nordic digital environment from an event or PR agency perspective or another FMCG/beauty company
- It’s an advantage if you have a strong interest in makeup or fashion or have a background in either one of those areas
- You are creative and take initiatives
- You are structured and detail oriented
- You work well independently within a given frame
- You hold a Master’s degree within Communication, Marketing or PR
- You are fluent in at least one Nordic language and English
We are looking for the PR & Event Manager to start on May 1st 2018. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 400.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.