Do you wish to work for the world’s largest beauty company? Do you dream about an exciting and diverse job in an interesting and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and take part in the development of some of the biggest exclusive brands in the cosmetic industry? If so then you may be one of our new employees for our Professional Product Division at our Nordic HUB in Copenhagen, Denmark.
As a Doc Coordinator in our Professional Product Division you are responsible in a team to create the best possible translations for product related documents and the proofreading and correction of externally made translations for various media contents. We are looking for somebody to take on this challenge as soon as possible. The language focus lies on Norwegian and Swedish, but it is an advantage if you also speak the other Scandinavian languages.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the translation and layout development process of product packaging in Nordic languages between Nordic brand teams, Scientific department, international marketing departments and L’Oréal’s manufacturing plants
- Translating product packaging texts into Swedish and/or Norwegian language in close cooperation with other translators and the scientific teams
- Translating marketing material by adjusting with the scientific teams and supporting with the creation of material
- Creating product label layouts and translations when requested by logistics and marketing
- Proofreading and editing externally translated material (digital content / media / print material)
- Approval and notification of the final print-ready packaging
- You are able to translate error-free texts in a very fast-paced environment
- Your native languages is Swedish and/or Norwegian and you are fluent in English (another Nordic language is an advantage)
- You are accurate and are able to handle multiple projects at the same time and under pressure
- You are creative, spontaneous, enthusiastic, and enjoy a dynamic work environment
- You are interested in cosmetics, marketing, and working in an international organization
- You are focused on quality and pay attention to detail, and you will not compromise standards. A passion for exciting projects gives you the energy to succeed in a flexible, highly octane company. As a person, you are motivated by challenges and have a proactive and open-minded approach to both people and projects. You like to familiarize yourself with new things and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 400.
With its unique international portfolio of 32 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.3 billion euros in 2015. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Start date: as soon as possible or latest March 1st 2018
We are handling applications on an ongoing basis and take the job ad offline as soon as we have found the right candidate. So, do not hesitate to apply!