Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: East Midlands
Pays: United Kingdom
Decleor Account Manager
To be an Account Manager you must be a dynamic motivational leader who has a proven track record of consistently achieving results of all goals set and you will know the importance of delivering excellent customer service. You will thrive in a fast-moving retail environment, pride yourself in being organised and have excellent people & administrative skills
Master Category Knowledge
· Have a full understanding of all Decleor products & Treatments and update the team’s product knowledge where necessary.
· Have excellent knowledge of the Decleor Customer Journey
· Attend, engage and participate in all brand training, and implement afterwards
· Be aware of competitor’s products and activity, and have knowledge of department’s performance in relation to own account and report the information to your line manager.
· Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the beauty market.
Execute Business & Operations
· Complete all paperwork accurately, legibly and on time
· To be fully aware and accountable for achievement of Decleor Retail Targets
· Closely monitor stock levels rasie and rectify stock issue following the retailer’s guidelines.
· Offer creative ideas to generate new business; with focus on product launches and anniversaries.
· Plan and deliver business rotas/daily planners to ensure there is cover across all key trading hours.
· Ensure Merchandising Guidelines are followed in your store, maintaining brand image
· Perform to personal targets and monitor each team member’s individual target and company KPi’s.
· Build strong relationships with the team, store management, retail business manager and Head Office.
· Use analytical skills to appraise the business strengths and weaknesses. Devising critical paths with solutions to success.
· Be aware of and abide by Department store rules and regulations and to maintain a good working relationship with store personnel
Drive Selling Process/Techniques
· Ensure you and your team deliver excellent customer service, inviting customers back for a Decleor Signature treatment.
· Generate retail sales through the successful execution of instore events and strengthen brand loyalty
· Ensure you and your team make appropriate, personalised product and sample recommendations
· Develop the skincare business to ensure gain in market share and increase counter and brand ranking
Foster Service Attitude
· Show passion for People and Products.
· Ensure you and your team follow the grooming guidelines to promote the brand image.
· Ensure the counter and treatment room is a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene guidelines.
· Ensure all customers receive the highest level of service, completing all necessary steps of customer journey
· Conduct business to business networking to optimise opportunities for the Decleor Brand, with a focus on demonstrations& events and treatment bookings
· Ensure you and your team achieve the new customer and average unit/ pound sales targets
· Fosters team spirit
· Coaches team members
· Leads by example
· Offer regular and timely performance-based feedback on team productivity, service levels, product knowledge, selling skills, professional demeanour, treatment bookings in one to one meetings
· Track team performance and manage any non-performers
· Assist, when requested, in completing team members performance reviews(MAP and PDR)