Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
OPERATIONS / Customer Supply Chain
Demand Planner FMCG
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Ensure sales forecasts accuracy and the building of turnover through the piloting of the sales forecast process.
· Be responsible for the catalog management and contribute to its rationalization.
· Manage the sales forecasts quality.
· Manage the global monthly sales forecast process.
· Build the baseline forecast.
· Challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by the Sales and Marketing teams.
· Ensure the global sales forecast consistency, through the building of a consensus between the commercial forecasts, the financial trend and the sales history.
· Participate to the improvement of the sales forecast practices.
· According to the organization: recruit, develop and manage his/her team taking care of the transfer of know-how and of the development of its expertise. Implement organisational changes.
· For the "professional field expert ("Local Business Owner"): Contribute to the improvement of the processes and information systems related to his/her activity and be the referent of his/her job in his/her country. Animate and train the Supply Chain community to the best practices and tools related to his/her area of expertise.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
· Consumer oriented
· Fosters a demand-driven supply chain with service as a priority
· Brings added value to the customer and the consumer
· Controls risks and operates responsibily
· Masters our quality, ehs, finance & supply chain standards
· Integrates external regulations linked to his activity
· “Make it happen” with operational excellence and agility
· Optimises information, physical & financial flows along the whole supply chain
· Uses business data for continuous improvement
· Improves flexibility, reactivity and reliability
· Masters costs along the supply chain
· Nurtures the pioneering spirit
· Anticipates business activity and acts proactively
· Deepens the position of the supply chain within the business
· Master degree (preferably economics or supply chain)
· Fluent in FR/NL/EN
· 2-3 years’ Experience
· Stress resistant
• People developer
• Entrepreneur consumer oriented