We are looking for an experienced Developer/Project Manager to join our NYX Professional Make-up team in the Consumer Products Division of L’Oréal USA. We need hands-on people who want to gain exposure to different operational areas of our business to establish a career for themselves and be part of fast growing Global Company.
In this position, you will be a multi-tasking, schedule negotiating, trouble-shooting, motivational liaison that keeps our ship smoothly on course. To do this you'll be working closely with a diverse team of product developers, marketers, designers and manufacturers of beauty products.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Work with passionate product development and marketing teams who never want to settle for second best
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key partners and stakeholders including manufacturing, focused personnel, technical savvy engineers, and abstract creative thinkers
- Create & Execute launch timelines, track the progress of projects to ensure on-time execution
- Facilitate meetings, coordinating schedule, minutes, tracking sheets and follow ups
- Coordinate release, approval, and storage of Artwork Files
- Anticipate, Assess & Manage Risks related to timing, quality and cost
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (business, engineering, supply chain)
- 2+years of experience in project management, product development, packaging or operations
- Must be team oriented and able to create strong relationships with all cross functional partners
- Comfortable managing conflict, problem solving and negotiating
- Proficient communication skills (written & verbal), to be able to deal effectively with all levels of our organization and our vendors. This includes large audiences, emails, conference calls, brain storming sessions, and one on ones
- Good organizational skills to manage documentation, materials and information
- Proficient PC skills - Capable of building presentations on Excel and/or PowerPoint.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.