Fonction professionnelle: Digital
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Optimize sales performance through data analysis and online contents while optimizing the customer experience.
Strategize content strategy for e-business, including content on e-boutiques, e-tailers, CRM communications, digital ad and social content that drive business performance and engagement to website or e-tailers.
Drive business results and conversion by creating appropriate online content, leveraging web analytics data to control the best product placement online and optimizing user experience (UX).
- Drive, design and deliver content based on consumer journey perspective, while balancing between Luxury brand equity, product and commercial messages on e-commerce.
Lead a designer and work with agencies to deliver content and optimize the website for e-business. Collaborating with e-business manager, CRM managers and brand product managers on eMarketing plans for e-commerce initiatives.
Enhance and optimize digital shelf presence and brand performance by leveraging analytic tools and techniques to understand which content features are most highly correlated with sales lift and rank on e-tailers.
- Proven working knowledge of eCommerce best practices, digital landscape and web analytics
- Robust knowledge and experience working with SEO (search engine optimization)
- Experienced in Content writing and production
- Experienced in website optimization & localization from UX perspective
- High attention to detail
- Problem solving skills required
- Creative and out of the box thinking
- Ability to work cross functionally demonstrated in prior experiences
- Self-starter, resilient and adaptable
- Project management skills required
- Must have excellent analytical and communication skills and team work
- Brand equity understanding and consumer driven mindset
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres