Digital & E-commerce IT Industrial Placement
Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex
Duration: 53 weeks
Annual Salary: £16,000 per annum
Start date: Monday 26th June 2017
The Digital team is a critical and strategic component of the The Body Shop® IT organisation, providing IT project and business analyst services to our stakeholders. We offer industrial placements within the Digital and Customer Systems team where you will spend time working across Project Management, and Business Analysis for number of areas across our digital estate including eCommerce, Loyalty Systems and CRM.
The roles are both technical and business/customer facing, so the individuals must have an aptitude for great customer service and good level of technical understanding and computer literacy. The successful individual will have a great understanding of the role of Digital and Customer Systems within a Global Retailer.
- Work on key projects including Hybris Ecommerce, CRM and Loyalty systems
- Support smaller Digital projects from inception to implementation
- Project member of Ecommerce Implementation team
- Assist with UAT and System functionality
- Must be self-motivated with strong sense of ownership
- Confident and able to communicate with project stakeholders
- An eye for detail and a passion for successful project delivery.
- A good level of technical understanding/computer literacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Highly organised, highly accurate and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced project environment and under pressure
- Strong team player
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be completing a placement as part of your degree
- You must be on track to attaining a 2:1 for your degree
Please note that once you have submitted your application the Graduate Team will be reviewing it at the first available opportunity. However, in some instances you may be waiting a number of weeks to be hearing back from us due to other team constraints.