The successful candidate will work closely with multiple business stakeholders, agencies and division/corporate teams to manage briefing, execution and post-campaign analysis, while meeting all milestones and ensure business goals are met. This will include collaboration on the development of standardized templates and monthly report summaries to be presented to and distributed throughout the Garnier marketing and senior management teams as well as Corporate.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of professional excellence particularly in the fields of Multi-channel marketing (including site, mobile, email, loyalty) having managed best in class digital initiatives and led both inbound and outbound data-driven campaigns and programs in high-growth market-leading companies.
Specific responsibilities within each area include:
Data-Driven & Multichannel Marketing:
- Responsible for the overall strategy, daily management and execution of the Omni-channel plan for Garnier (including but not limited to site, email, known data activation in media) to increase the consumer database and LTV, build lasting consumer relationships and create consistency across owned channels
- Develop and manage a comprehensive strategy around acquisition and retention of Garnier consumers across all sub-brands
- Responsible for the day to day management and ongoing business rules/definitions/refinement/creation processes for constantly improving the consumer experience on owned channels by leveraging explicit and implicit customer data.
- Partner with the CMO team and across the CPD Division Data Leads to align on known data activation, analytics, corporate data projects, and new initiatives for known data growth
- Partner with Paid and Earned teams within ICC, Marketing, IT, CMO and multiple agency partners to evolve Garnier’s Data-Driven vision and ensure alignment of all key business objectives
CRM & Email:
- Develop a formal CRM strategy and an annual email calendar to continually test, learn and leverage in order to create a compelling consumer value proposition and drive KPIs
- Own and maximize the Garnier database including segmentation and modeling, refreshes/scrubs, appends, etc.
- Ensure the Garnier database and data acquisition efforts are aligned with corporate requirements for data structure and architecture
- Lead initiatives to automate processes and improve communication relevancy by developing behavioral and remarketing campaigns
- Manage the day to day relationship with the business services agency (BSP) including the strategy, execution and testing of all emails, SMS and other multi-channel communications
- Manage 1 direct report (CRM Manager) who will manage the email calendar, production, deployment and reporting (in partnership with email agency)
- Lead the vision for garnierusa.com in coordination with the global Garnier digital team and corporate digital teams
- Constantly improve consumer experience on the site through technical, content, and UX enhancements
- Coordinate with the media and marketing teams to ensure traffic is optimized for the site and the site delivers a great consumer journey
- Propose new vendors and platforms to meet the needs of the Garnier digital consumer
- Manage 1 direct report (Sr. Manager) who will manage the roadmap, technical execution, coordination with internal IT and agency teams, and reporting
- Must have proven track record in growing a business via data-driven strategies
- In-depth understanding of the customer lifecycle and touchpoints across acquisition and retention channels
- Strong presentation skills and a particular aptitude for synthesizing complex material so that it is clear, meaningful and actionable to a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent teamwork skills
- A facilitator and collaborator; able to work in fast-paced, demanding environment
- Ability and willingness to strategize and execute on plans
- Advanced analytical skills and in-depth database segmentation experience
- Ability to work closely with a diverse group of individuals of various functional disciplines
- Big-picture thinker and experience in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Must possess excellent creative, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Management. MBA preferred, not required.
- 8+ years relevant industry experience with 5+ years’ experience specifically in omni-channel marketing, required.
- Experience managing a database management preferred
- Experience with direct response marketing or ecommerce are a plus
- Strong and proven interactive track record/performance.
- Background/interest in cosmetics / beauty / hair / skin care preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.