Fonction professionnelle: Medical
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: New York, NY
Job Title: Director – Clinical Research, SkinCeuticals DMI
Division: Dermatological Beauty
Location: Hudson Yards, NY
Reports To: AVP – Medical Relations
As the #1 medical aesthetic skincare brand worldwide, SkinCeuticals is a leader in medical professional skincare, pushing the limits of science to deliver the most advanced skincare for physicians and consumers. We are used, sold, and recommended by top dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and aesthetic professionals to deliver high-potency skincare that can also complement professional treatments.
* Actively supports Medical Relations Global testing initiatives.
* Designs and works with key partners for protocols and ensures all checkpoints are met to execute the study objectives for the most inclusive and scientifically sound.
* Serves as a Liaison between key stakeholders leading clinical testing and carrying out within timelines and budget. Interacts with HCPs on the study designs as well as working with Clinical Research Offices to execute the output in a timely matter for SkinCeuticals products.
* Monitors the clinical testing space and summarize current and historical research relevant in the scientific literature environment.* Upon request, presents testing strategies on SkinCeuticals products to healthcare professionals including physicians, academic institutions, researchers, and other health care professionals.
* Advanced Clinical/Science degree or professional credentials required (BS, MS, PhD, PharmD, and/or scientific background/experience)
* Rele ant transferable experience (clinical practice, clinical or scientific training, academic research, and regulatory/scientific).
* Experience in Medical/Cosmetic Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Cellular Biology, and/or Facial Aesthetic disciplines strongly desired.
* Ability to think creatively and conceptually independently
* Strong analytical skills and presentation skills
* Experience performing research and/or analyzing clinical research data
* Proven ability to develop relationships with physicians and other Healthcare Professionals
* Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment
* Ability to support 10%-15% travel schedule (HCP visits and CROs)
Additional Benefits Information As Follows:
Salary Range: $139,00 - $170,000 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
· Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
· Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
· Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
· Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
· Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
· Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
· Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? AtL'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected].
If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.