Job Title Director, Professional Marketing – La Roche Posay
Division: Active Cosmetic Division
Location: Field Force
Reports To: VP, Medical Relations
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal Active Cosmetics, our mission is to help everyone in their quest for healthy and beautiful skin. Our division is the world leader in dermo-cosmetics by adding health to beauty. Our brands portfolio includes CeraVe, La Roche-Posay, Vichy, SkinCeuticals offering a range of skincare and haircare products to respond to all expectations linked to beauty and health of the skin.
What You Will Do:
The LRP Skincare Director of Professional Marketing is responsible for the development and execution of the La Roche-Posay professional, multi-channel marketing strategy across all segments of the HCP audience. This critical role requires a strong B2B marketing competency and the ability to thrive in a dynamic organization.
- Understands the disease state and competitive landscapes as context for the creation of all professional marketing messages that will drive recommendation share across all product segments
- Provides monthly communication on brand objectives and performance updates across all sales networks
- Works with key franchise marketing managers on the development and execution of all primary sales aids, sales training materials that communicate the brand features and benefits, are competitively differentiated and patient solution oriented.
- Owns the development of key, multi-channel, non-personal promotional strategy and resulting activities, including the development of a robust digital media programs (such as webinars, virtual experiences) in partnership with other internal digital marketing stakeholders.
- Manages the execution and ROI of all professional marketing agency partnerships
- Leads planning, execution for promotion activities for national and regional congresses; coordinate management of related logistics for the brand within the dermatology business unit
- Works under the aegis of VP, Medical, on the creation of speaker training materials; manages contracts and training of LRP speakers for Peer to Peer programs
- Builds key components of the brand sales field training and communication plan; assist in the development and implementation of POA Meetings for key LRP scientific and promotional messaging to HCPs
- Coordinates and manage the professional HCP sampling program
- Utilize metrics to measure the effectiveness of promotion and related execution
- Travel will be approximately 10% of your time maximum
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years pharmaceutical/biotech marketing experience
- Proven skills in: medical and consumer marketing, strategic thinking, project management and tactical execution, analytical thinking, financial and budget management, POA and launch experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, with a sense of urgency and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to lead through influence across functional lines
- Embrace change, adaptable with a positive, growth mindset
- MBA desired but not required
- Branded HCP and experience with digital marketing preferred
- Dermatology experience is strongly desired
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.