Domaine: Finance & Gestion
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: New Jersey - Monmouth Junction
Purpose of role:
The Americas Region Director of Accounting is responsible for managing the GL and tax accounting and month/year end Closing process for the AME Zone (US, Mexico and Canada). This leader will also be the primary liaison with BSI Accounting / FSS for all AME Zone accounting issues resolution and research. And, working with the Manager of Internal Controls, the Director will implement recommended process and financial control improvements.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Manage all aspects of the recording, adjustment, and review of all accounting records for all AME companies (currently 4 different companies);
- Manage all intercompany accounting between AME companies as well as between BSI and the AME companies;
- Maintain integrity of SAP chart of accounts, allocations, and reporting;
- Manage tax strategy and reporting in US, Canada and Mexico - coordinating with parent company and Accounting partners in Mexico;
- Review Balance Sheet accounts and key account reconciliations;
- Supervise the Senior Staff Accountant and Tax Manager to ensure all deliverables are met timely
- Maintain company policies and procedures coordinating with parent where necessary. Keep company informed of procedures and proper controls to follow;
- Lead the annual audit process for AME Zone
- Management and oversight of tax compliance and reporting
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by the VP Finance.
- Responsible for maintaining the ethical standards of The Body Shop including minimizing the environmental, health and safety risks in the workplace. Report potential risks, near misses and real accidents to relevant managers.
Working Relationships & Interfaces (where applicable):
- BSI Accounting
- Manager of Internal Controls
- Bachelors degree and CPA or equivalent qualification required.
- 7 – 10 years experience in public accounting
- Supervisory experience
- Background in intercompany / cross border sales and other intercompany transactions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required to effectively communicate with external and internal customers.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, IFRS and Internal Controls.
- Ability to manage deadlines and projects to completion.
- Driving Results - through attention to detail and accuracy in work product
- Team Working – within FSS, the Americas Region, and with Group
- Communication – clearly articulated synopsis of results
- Managing Change – proactively seeking improvements, helping other navigate new processes
◄ Retour aux offres