Job: Director, Digital Creative Operations – Consumer Products Division
Position type: Permanent
Employment type: Full – Time
Supervisor Title: VP, Consumer Engagement and Analytics
Location: New York - New York
The role of Director, Digital Creative Operations Lead will be responsible for overall executional excellence of digital and eCommerce focused content for the L’Oréal Consumer Products Division and its brands. They will be tasked with ensuring that all outputs from the CPD Content Factory are delivered on budget, on time, and with technical excellence to meet “best in class” standards for each channel/platform. This individual will need to collaborate cross functionally - managing brand, factory, and creative feedback – to ensure everything is consolidated, produced and delivered to meet brand and digital needs. This role will act as PIM/DAM advocate and manager, working with Content Factory Creative Director and VP, Consumer Engagement & Analytics to establish divisional adoption and utilization.
Our team attributes:
- Collaborative empowerment – we all win together as one digital team!
- Progressive mindset – we aim to break the auto-pilot through test, learn, and scale fast with strong ROI focus.
- Optimistic self-starters – we have a positive mindset, are AGILE and are not afraid to be scrappy! We are always up for a challenge.
- Left brain / right brain – we are passionate about data driven decision-making alongside creativity and innovation.
- Diversity & inclusivity – we value a team made up of diverse backgrounds and experiences and thrive with an inclusive culture.
Responsible for the management of resources and timelines for team members and vendors (both internal and external) needed to complete each project, establishing/balancing workload(s) and managing key milestones throughout the creative production lifecycle through to completion.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- 5+ years’ experience in Digital Content Marketing and Project Management
- Experience managing a variety of complex, fast paced, high volume projects at once, keeping delivery excellence in mind at all times.
- Experience using Agile Project Management techniques and processes
- Proven track record in project management with a sharp eye for detail
- Experience in managing a team, both as direct reports and external agencies
YOU WILL NEED:
- CPG marketing expertise; Beauty experience – a plus
- Ability to navigate a diverse and highly matrixed organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate complicated concepts and recommended courses of action to engage & influence key stakeholders
- Highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently, while also able to build strong internal relationships and consensus on initiatives
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Salary Range: $117,300-$169,235
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs