MATRIX DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION: NATIONAL ACCOUNTS JOB DESCRIPTION
Title: Director of Education, National Accounts
The Director of Education, National Accounts is primarily responsible for the planning, development and implementation of Matrix and Biolage education plan that supports the needs of the Account, Education, Sales and Marketing and is directly linked to a designated National Account.
The Director of Education, National Accounts ensures the right programs and talent are available within the division to achieve sales goals, against benchmarks and standards established by MATRIX.
The Director of Education will accomplish these goals and objectives through the continuous analysis, development and execution of a strategic education plan. Their plan will specify the strategies and tactics they will utilize working within Brand guidelines as established by the NYO VP of Sales and Field Education.
Goals and Objectives
- Strategically plan, coordinate and execute Education programs to ensure that all Salon Professionals (new and existing) have on-going and local access to a full Education menu. This requires the ability to assess stylist skills and provide customized development plans as established by the NYO, Sales and Education.
- Create Education calendar to support career path and skill development of Salon Professionals at all levels. This requires the ability to measure and quantify the effectiveness of these programs against their cost utilizing systems developed by the NYO, Sales and Education.
- Support Launches by communicating Brand Education Programs, Class Descriptions and offerings
- Create stronger reach of education through partnership with ICOMMS and digital.
- Test and Launch Innovative Digitally driven Education Programs
- Work with National Training team to create relevant education formats and events
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Education Development and Field Training to plan and coordinate technical development and competency for account partners
Activity: (including but not limited to)
- Planning Account Education on yearly calendar.
- Continually manage and promote Matrix education at National account to insure stylist attendance.
- Analyze monthly education ROI with recommendations and calls to action.
- Updating Monthly Dashboard with AVP Field Education.
- Assessing the account training needs and developing the training calendar.
- Disseminating the Brand message clearly and concisely.
- Ensuring accuracy of product information and presentation within the account environment.
- Marketing of available Account Education.
Other Job Related Activity
- Participating in all Corporate Calendar activities as directed.
- Partner with Director, National Accounts :
- Competency in Brand product knowledge as well as knowledge of key technical competencies.
- A thorough understanding of Brand programs and philosophies.
- Knowledge of business and educational aspects of the National Account organization.
- An understanding of Educational planning as it relates to class policies, use of field and contract trainers and event P&L
- Cosmetology license REQUIRED.
- Demonstrate excellent presentation skills to produce and model effective classes programs, events and meetings.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills to motivate Field and Distributor teams.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven track record of developing Strategic Plans, with a focus on end results and objectives.
- Excellent administrative skills and follow through.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze data, including but not limited to: education efficacy, budgeting and financial reconciliation.
- Have a thorough understanding of social and digital platforms for professional programming and growth.
- Display in all aspects of the position flexibility (openness to change), self-initiated career
management (accountability for learning/acquiring skills needed to excel), embrace and
believe in all elements of the Brand mission, values and objectives.
- Proactively manage time, taking into consideration both business and personal calendar responsibilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.