L'Oreal Americas, Information Technology
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
L'Oreal USA, Director for IT Client Services
The candidate in this job will be an integral part of L’Oréal USA Infrastructure Team and serve as a team lead for the Client Services team managing the end-user facing infrastructure support team across multiple physical locations in the New Jersey Area, with a variety of different kinds of users.
- Report directly to the AVP of IT Infrastructure (US)
- The role requires a passion and expertise in IT operations and delivering world class service to the L’Oréal business
- Able to build strong relationship with the business in order to meet their IT requirements and deliver an exceptional client experience
- Responsible for guiding, building, coaching and evaluating a team that are in multiple physical locations in the NJ area
- Provide encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training
- Work closely with the L’Oréal Americas Zone pillars to ensure compliance with the general IT strategies and procedures.
- Contribute to and drive tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level infrastructure support. Other support will be provided at the Americas Zone level
- Strong analytical business skills, technical competence, communication and leadership skills
- Experience with multi-tasking and capable of resolving complex problems
- Managing at least ten or more employees within the department to include hiring, coaching, training, directing and prioritizing work and evaluating job performance
- Success of overall operations, effectiveness and efficiency of all infrastructure (Systems Administration, Network LAN/WAN Operations and Level 2/Level 3 Service Desk/Desktop Support) of several key locations of L’Oréal
- Able to support a large population of remote field sales employees
- Outstanding individual leadership and team building skills across diverse backgrounds, experience levels and distributed work sites
- Implement IT plan according to the IT Americas Zone and corporate strategy
- Participate in the development and review of IT budgets and ensures they comply with stated business goals, guidelines, and objectives.
- Oversee the execution of IT tasks on achievements and ensure conversion of IT systems to established standards; engaging continuous improvement efforts
- Communicate up and out on all IT issues. Keep all levels of management informed on progress
- Authorize and oversee the deployment, monitoring, maintenance and support of all hardware, software, networking and telecommunications systems
- Understand and document business Desktop requirements, support documents and Knowledge articles
- Provides recommendations and interpretations services to key stakeholders for current and emerging desktop technologies
- Ability to travel to support team operations
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Minimum 12+ years of IT experience with 6 years of management experience preferred with experience in a multi-office environment
- Strong leadership, communication, critical thinking and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail, making and keeping commitments
- Solid technical background in a broad range of Microsoft-based IT disciplines, including infrastructure and architecture, server, storage, network, project management and user support.
- Experience with Windows servers, VMware, SAN, Active Directory, LAN/WAN, network routers and switches.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Manage global IT assets including software and hardware, including full lifecycle management
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.