Fonction professionnelle: Sales & Business Development
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Los Angeles, CA
Pays: United States
The Director of National Accounts, reporting to the AVP of U.S. Business Development, leads the brand’s efforts to maintain and expand relationships with large, multi-location customers. This position is responsible for setting strategy, meeting assigned sales quotas, and leading a team of National Account Managers focused on business development initiatives. The Director of National Accounts works cross functionally with the sales team, medical affairs team, and marketing team.
* Develops a clear vision and sets goals for the team, while creating an environment for the team to be successful and achieve or exceed defined sales targets.
* Supports team in developing and executing joint business plans for each customer and ensuring cross collaboration with sales team.
* Works with AVP of U.S. Business Development to identify key national account leads and works with team to contract, develop, and execute a mutually beneficial partnership with each new partner.
* Responsible for forecasting and achieving net sales goals for national account customers
* Building strong influential partnerships with CEOs, CFOs, and key physicians to maximize the partnership through business development and medical affairs
* Bachelor s Degree or higher
* At least 3 years of National Account team leadership
* Understand business development strategies with a proven track record of success.
* Understand marketing strategies and programs. Marketing experience a plus.
* Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and organizational skills.
* New thinking approach to identifying opportunities.
* Must effectively monitor, analyze, interpret and communicate business information.
* Strong understanding of the aesthetic marketplace including P.E. dermatology groups and franchise based models.
* Ability to establish strong professional relationships with physicians and practice staff.
* Proficient computer skills necessary Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
* Ability to travel up to 50% of each week.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.