L'Oréal USA, Director, eCommerce
Department: Business Development - ULTA
Division: Professional Products Division
As the Director, you will be responsible for management of eCommerce for PPD at Ulta eCommerce includes management of Ulta eCommerce business to deliver on turnover and sales objectives on Ulta.com. Responsible for collaborating directly with buyers and account managers, to develop promotional calendars, CRM programs, as well as identifying opportunities to further develop the business. Oversees content and social opportunities on all Ulta digital and social channels. This position reports to the VP of Business Development.
- 3-5 years of experience in eCommerce, with customer a centric background
- Strong understanding of the social media platforms and beauty industry
- Ability to work autonomously, strong organization and planning in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Sharp analytical skills to monitor sales on weekly basis, with deep Excel proficiency
- Individual must be KPI driven with proven ability to plan $12-18M sales forecast supported by promotional initiatives
- Strong communication skills, including ability to present with clarity & conviction, influence/negotiation skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to represent the brand at a high level in all retailer meetings and functions
- Frequent travel to Chicago to meet with customer and to NY to meet with internal business partners
- Develop and monitor brand content, images, product assortments and visual merchandising is up to date
- Lead CRM, customer acquisition strategies in partnership with Ulta E-com team
- Monitor inventory/out of stock on Ulta.com.
- Responsible for tracking spending and budget reconciliation.
- Bring innovative ideas to the table in maximizing branding on Ulta social and digital platforms.
- Lead Weekly to monthly touch-bases with Ulta eCommerce to ensure proper planning
- In partnership with Account directors for each brand and PPD eCommerce team:
- Present all new launches to Ulta with a specific eCommerce plan, pulling in cross-functional teams (brand management, education, sales) where necessary
- Lead weekly status calls with Brands and Account directors
- Strategize & develop individual promotional support plans for Ulta.com as well as manage changes throughout the year, ensuring constant communication, input and feedback from management and Ulta team.
- Ensure that Ulta.com has an adequate plan to reach PPD yearly sales goal/forecast overall and by brand. Responsible for sales forecast accuracy on each individual brand, monthly sales phasing, as well as requesting sell thru reporting.
TRACKING & REPORTING
- Responsible for monthly reporting of all sales results on eCommerce.
- Responsible for monthly reporting of all social KPIs and analytics to management, CMO, Digital teams.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.