Director of CPD Retail Merchandising
Reports to: AVP, Category Devleopment Cosmetics and CPD Merchandising Lead
- Lead the CPD Merch ops team and seasonal POG & Merchandising process
- Lead the relationship with 3rd party POG & Database Vendor SMSB
- Responsible for on time & accurate Cosmetics POG deliveries across all CPD Brands
- Manage the Category Development & Permanent merchandising Team relationship and seasonal deliveries
- Deliver accurate financials behind POG/plastic process and develop new ways of working between financial operations teams and back end business
- CPD Strategic lead on POG optimization
- Create and manage SKU priority tools
- Partner with brand teams to create BIC seasonal POGs for all brands
- Be the cross functional CPD lead on all store/retailer elevation projects
- Be the L’Oreal face with retailers and trusted advisor on both the strategic & operational
- Partner with Store of the Future team and Retail Innovation to maximize these initiatives
- Co-Develop CPD core merchandising strategy/principles that will be widely applicable to all brands
- Liaison with CMI for Merchandising/in aisle shopping tests/insights
- Co-develop and lead merchandising research and apply to all brands
- Co-develop and then Integrate digital learnings and future insights into tangible operational actions at the wall
- Serve as the center point for div ops, brand & Perm merch teams, aligning and leading priorities
- Integrate NYX Cosmetics into CPD formal wall process (and letting them be independent where it fits)
- Assist and co-lead POG 2020 Merch Transformation Strategy with Merchandising Lead
5 Years minimum experience in CPG Category Management, or retail merchandising sales environments. Expertise in beauty and especially cosmetics preferred.
Excel, MS Office, required. Power BI preferred. Space Planning and other space management software preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.