Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Florida - St. Petersburg
POSITION: Director of Digital Marketing & Loyalty
REPORTS TO: Vice-President of Marketing
SUPERVISES: Team of 3:
Manager - CRM Marketing
Assistant Manager - CRM Marketing
Assistant Manager - Social Media
LOCATION: Saint Petersburg, FL
This highly visible role will have overall responsibility for the strategic design, development and implementation of all digital marketing initiatives for SalonCentric, the leading distributor for professional salon products and subsidiary of L’Oreal USA. Specifically the Director will lead SalonCentric’s Customer Relationship Marketing, Social Media and Loyalty programs leveraging all our digital communications vehicles (email, mobile app, website, social media)
This position requires extensive cross-functional collaboration with multiple internal and external business stakeholders and agencies to drive incremental sales, customer engagement & loyalty for both SalonCentric and our Brands across all sales channels (Stores, eCommerce and Sales Reps)
This role requires a strong balance of project management ability, communication skills, analytical thinking and creative problem-solving in a matrixed business structure. The ability to influence and introduce innovative programs is imperative in this developing and evolving business environment.
Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM)
Lead SalonCentric Customer Relationship Marketing program including overall strategy, communications planning, analysis and optimization
· Strategic Planning: Develop data-driven customer annual marketing plans designed to drive engagement and incremental sales through targeted, personalized offers informed by analytics to achieve SalonCentric and Brand business objectives. .Work with CRM agency to develop sales and budget projections to prioritize CRM investment based on biggest opportunities. Gain input and alignment with SalonCentric sales channels, Brand partners and senior management at all stages of plan development.
· Campaign Development: Lead campaign development for SalonCentric and influence design of Brand campaigns. Identify appropriate campaign type (e.g. automated trigger, multi-touch, single touch), communications vehicles(s), segmentation, messaging, offers and timing to maximize response rate and ROI.
· Campaign analysis & reporting: Direct quantitative and qualitative analysis of response and ROI for all campaigns:
o Prepare KPI Dashboards and executive summary documents to be shared with Senior Management and Brand partners to track success of CRM activations and progress against annual objectives. Partner with CMO team to standardize metrics & develop report templates.
o Identify best practices and opportunities to optimize messaging & content to maximize campaign effectiveness.
o Establish benchmarks to guide allocation of budgets (by channel, by offer, by vehicle) in order to maximize campaign results. Share key learnings and insights across the organization and with Brand partners.
· Competitive Analysis: Monitor CRM trends and innovations across all industries, especially beauty and retail, and translate to the SalonCentric business model
· Professional Products Division (PPD) Data Integration:- Work with CMO and PPD CRM teams to build, maintain & leverage a shared PPD stylist database. Develop “rules of engagement” for targeting & data sharing respecting data privacy requirements Lead coordination of joint SalonCentric / PPD CRM collaborative campaigns.
· Development of CRM 3.0: Collaborate with CMO & PPD CRM teams and Digital IT to design the next generation CRM ecosystem including identifying technical solutions and agency partners that is optimized for SalonCentric B2B business model. In the interim collaborate with the Digital IT team to identify new integrations and database enhancements to optimize existing database.
· External Partnerships & Acquisition Strategies Leverage third party databases to implement online and offline acquisition programs to broaden reach and grow database.
SALONCENTRIC MOBILE APP
· Contribute to initial design and phase II enhancements as a core member of the app development team
· Conceive and execute marketing programs for August 2015 launch to maximize awareness and App downloads. Develop internal marketing programs to ensure support from Store Associates & Sales Consultants
· Lead strategy development and solicit Brand participation in exclusive App offers & rewards
· Lead strategic development execution of programs designed to drive loyalty to SalonCentric tailored to each channel (Store, eCommerce, Field Sales) including
o VIP Benefits and Rewards
o Overlays to Brand loyalty programs
o Exclusive Brand offers deployed through SalonCentric App
· Lead SalonCentric social media strategy and expand social media presence for SalonCentric
· Develop engaging content strategy for owned social platforms including original content, shared content and user-generated content.
· Design marketing programs to drive engagement and offline sales
· Identify new social media channels and social marketing / advertising opportunities designed to reach and engage existing and prospective customers
· 8+ years solid marketing/ brand management experience, with focus on digital marketing
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or MBA or relevant Masters Degree a plus.
· CRM / direct marketing experience preferably in a multi-channel retail environment, agency or B2B industry.
· Demonstrated success designing, implementing and optimizing direct marketing campaigns based on customer data.
· Big-picture thinker with experience in a dynamic, high-growth environment able to transform strategic vision into concrete & viable action plan
· Able to inspire and influence across the organization & Brand partners to gain alignment and support for business plans. Must be solutions-oriented and persistent in the face of objections and obstacles while maintaining good relationships.
· Excellent project management and cross-functional team leadership skills. Able to manage multiple priorities & deadlines to drive results.
· Strong analytical skills. Able to leverage data into actionable insights to create impactful marketing programs. In-depth understanding of CRM metrics and financial / ROI analysis
· Technical familiarity and ability to translate business objectives to IT/technical teams.
· Able to provide clear creative direction and critical feedback to Creative Services to ensure all messaging is compelling and visually impactful.
· Occasional travel may be required to meet with agencies, CMO team and Brands
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES (if applicable): None