Domaine: Formation & Education
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: California - El Segundo
Director of Retail Store Supply Chain
· Reporting to VP Operations & Supply Chin
· A Supply Chain Leader focused on Creating & Driving the Supply Chain Strategy for NYX Professional Makeup Free Standing Stores [& Partner Shops]
· Creation of a 3 year strategic plan to support the growth of NYX FSS in the United Stated which aligns with US Supply Chain strategic plans
· Responsible for Overall coordination & optimizing of all operational aspects related to the Retail Store including [but not limited to]
o Physical Distribution – Working with distribution center Retail Store manager to guarantee optimization of Store order execution, precise on time delivery, on-time execution of all animations and promotions, & shipment communication with store managers.
o Order Management – Coordinate the creation of store orders, assure execution of all Retail Store Inventory Planning initiative including inventory builds and drawdowns, restocking, order frequency changes, and seasonal adjustments to stock levels.
o Inventory Management – Coordinate to assure appropriate allocations of inventory to FSS channel to align with validated forecast.
o Demand Planning – Support Director of Demand Planning to assure that all retail store needs are communicated for inclusion within the forecast
o Global Supply – Define precise reporting for retail store management regarding any global out of stock risks which will impact FSS. Drive plans to eliminate risks and or coordinate with Retail Store Marketing team to assure sales and animation planning are appropriately aligned with inventory position.
o IT – Work with Group IT resources to assure that systems are updated / designed to allow for ideal store support from a planning, allocation, forecasting, & distribution point of view
o Working Capital – Monitor & Report on health of consigned store inventory, review and refine the stock equation at store level in coordination with the Director of Retail Inventory Planning. Create and implement stock maintenance process including management of short dated materials.
· The Key interlocutor with Director of Retail Inventory Planning & Head of Retail Store Operations
Key Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or a related field. In lieu of a degree an additional 2 years of experience is acceptable
- 5+ years' of progressive responsibility within Supply Chain – Retail Supply Chain Operations, or a closely related field, strongly preferred
- Experience leading complex projects across multiple functions
- Experience creating and driving retail supply chain strategy a plus
- brick-and-mortar experience a plus including inventory planning / allocation, store operations, distribution, transportation
- Proven ability to influence at the senior level