Fonction professionnelle: Sales & Business Development
Type de poste: Fix Term
Type de contrat: Full - Time
- Build the joint business plan with the Account(s). Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the Account (s) results: turnover, market share and profit.
- Prepare and lead the Account (s) negotiation. Build the action plan, including promotions, campaigns, permanent and secondary placement to implement the Division and channel strategy. Ensure its execution and tracking down to store level and sell out.
- Act as the expert of your Account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process.
- Build a retailer specific development plan, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in. Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer. Ensure the consistency of L’Oréal voices in communication with the Account.
Opportunities at L’Oréal:
“ I agree to the processing my personal data by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position of Key Account Manager*
[ ] I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the use in the future recruitment by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
*- mandatory field
The controller of personal data is L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o with its registered office in Warsaw (00-844) at Grzybowska 62. Contact with the Data Protection Officer and additional information about the personal data processing carried out by the Company is possible via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The processing of personal data is carried out for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the General Regulation on Personal Data of 27 April 2016, (hereinafter GDPR). Data processing to a wider extent than resulting from the provisions of labour law, for the purposes of the future recruitment processes will be carry out on the basis of the given consent with accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities without your prior consent. Your personal data may be made available and at the request of entities authorized to do so under the law. The controller may, by means of a written contract, entrust to another entity the processing of your personal data to the extent and for the purpose necessary to perform the service. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization.
Your personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the end of the recruitment process – in which case these data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
You have the right to access their data, rectify, delete, object, limit processing and transfer. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that was made on the basis of your given consent before its withdrawal. A declaration of withdrawal of the consent to the processing of your personal data should be sent to the e-mail or postal address indicated above.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the participation in recruitment process. Failure to provision of personal data will result in the inability to participate in the recruitment process.