Being a key expert in Demandware, you will be the lead to partner with APAC countries on Demandware capabilities and usage maximization. You will work closely with HQ to define the change management strategy and launch APAC eCommerce sites on new ecommerce program.
What you’ll do:
• Provide training, workshops and documentation for local countries
• Be a consultant and give ongoing support to maximize the use of platform capability
• Offer advice and consultancy to countries on frontend webmastering related changes
• Maximize Demandware out of the box features such as promotion configuration, basic SEO, on-site search optimization, creating basic landing pages, improving loading speed etc.
• Manage topics related to the shared product catalogue
On-going support with countries
• Assist in change request process, close support to countries and scaling of functions across brands and countries.
• Support APAC IT on defining the APAC strategy for the migration to the new group eCommerce solution
• Organize the onboarding of countries to the new program (workshops, training to the new program etc.)
• Assist APAC countries for the launch of their new sites for eCommerce & eLoyalty on the new program.
Who we are looking for:
• 5+ years experienced in digital project implementation.
• Highly experience in Demandware and knowledge of the Business Manager is necessary
• Innovative, always stay up-to-date with the latest technology, omni-channel services, and digital retail experience
• Familiar with Google Analytic
• Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative mindset; able to manage expectation at all levels and able to organize and present during workshops/trainings to business people at all levels
• Occasional traveling within the region is required