Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: New Jersey - Piscataway
Position Summary: Responsible for the management of the equipment safety validation processes for the entire facility. Serve as project coordinator for system optimization projects with emphasis on safety, environment, and performance improvements. Responsible for participating in Risk Assessment for installations and processes within the plant.
- Validation of Processing, Packaging, Facilities and other equipment throughout the plant (approximately 500+ items).
- Maintains up to date validation lists, and informs responsible parties of upcoming validation requirements.
- Coordinates projects for system optimization with emphasis on safety, environment, and performance improvements.
- Coordinates corrective & preventive action system.
- Evaluate safety procedures.
- Analyze data from EHS incidents.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Safety, Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 1-3 years of safety experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Attention to detail, ability to follow detailed procedures
- Ability to multi-task/prioritize
- Must have a technical aptitude with a willingness to learn new operations / technologies
- Must produce World Class Results through teamwork, selflessly developing and training others for success
- Must have a positive attitude and be open to new ideas and concepts
- Must thrive within a changing organization requiring the need to multi-task
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Retour aux offres